What do you need to fly in France ?

FFAM Passport

All foreign pilots attending a competition organized by an affiliated club will get a FFAM competition passport which is valid only during the time of the competition event. We do it for you but please you need to give us more informations by the following Google Form : https://forms.gle/2aEJBqdLhPEnVWYn7


You also need to be registered as UAS operator on AlphaTango web site. In order to get a register number for each of your model. This number must be tag on your models and be visible from 30cm. 

The brieffing of the organisator will remplace the UAS training certificate. 

Note : The orgnisator won’t control if you do it. Only the autorities are supposed to control it…